Sunday 31 January 2010

An end to a week

In a way I'm really glad this week has finished but I am also not looking forward to next week either, each week I get closer to the grading the more I need to constantly re-focus and make myself do what i need to do. It's not so much worrying if I will pass or not, I think it is more that I want to get the whole thing over with. I don't have anything thats particularly worrying me, I am well along in all areas of my training, I have completed some of the more admin heavy things like the thesis its just an indefinable 'something'. It just goes to show that even when the black belt isn't the be all and end all human nature steps in makes it suddenly become something massively important and something potentially defining. Part of all this I think is the fact that even though I have changed job roles nothing has changed yet because there is a period of consultation and recruitment so I am in a bit of a limbo that isn't really helping my overall state of mind.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up (except when doing push ups) - you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete