Wednesday 13 January 2010

No posts, not good enough!

Just logged ona nd realised I haven't posted since Monday, not good. I have got back from London today after attending a course for 2 days, I had a fair bit of coursework to do but I still managed to get cracking on the write up of the breakdown and i also used the gym facilities twice so I did at least try and keep on top of things. Being in a hotel though for a couple of days has left me a little in limbo and again I am desperate to get a routine re-established as I am a creature of habit, sad but true.

The lure of Xmas chocs is too great again so I think I will need to get cracking on some more cardio as well as keeping on with the daily reps, all in all just ticking over really as I don't think I will end up losing any weigh this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment