Tuesday 5 January 2010

Back to it

I wanted to post last night but technology let me down so as I am waiting for my work outlook account to sync up I thought I would do a bit of blogging.

Yesterday was the first day back at work and also the first day of training, work wasn't too bad, the meeting I was at did go on until 6pm which was a pain. Didn't get home until 7pm so I didn't have any time for dinner, however as I had about 30-45 mins to kill before training I decided to do some weights. I have also started doing my reps in the morning and evening, I am only doing 25 press ups, 25 crunches, 25 wide arm press ups and 25 leg raises and I couldn't believe how difficult it was, it was a real eye-opener and I will now make sure that daily reps are always done.

Training last noght was really good, it was just good to be back doing some basics and getting the body moving again, Masters was only myself and Demi and it ended up as a good chat with Rich around self defence. Sessions like that are rare but really useful as you get some insights into topics that you may have thought about and it is always a good sounding board to put ideas etc to Rich.

Ended up having a brief chat with Shirley as well last night, who is the other black belt candidate in the school, and we both realised that time is really moving fast now as we approach March. As long as I stick to what I want to do in my weekly plans I should be okay.

Outlook has nearly finished its sync so I had better sign off, will probably do a post tonight to carry on with some of my thoughts about this quarter and the upcoming black belt grading.

No comments:

Post a Comment