Friday 22 January 2010

Hitting a few speedbumps

I was really disappointed that I couldn't attend training last night, even though I was feeling terrible its just a real pain when this week was going so well. I had a rough night last night and so far haven't touched any food as my stomach is doing back flips! Feeling pretty weak at the minute, my youngest is feeling much brighter today and has some colour in her cheeks so I'm hoping that the same will happen for me.

I felt so wretched last night that I just crawled into bed so I didn't even have the chance to use the spare time for finishing off typing up my breakdown. I think I will endeavor to finish it off today do that its all sorted at last. With any luck I can continue to crack on with all the things I need to finish off, on the bright side I am bound to have lost a couple of pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment