Thursday 21 January 2010

Spoke too soon

Typical, I get all fired up and start of with a real bang and then something happens to punch me in the gut. I have had a feeling of gighting off a cold all week but didn't pay it any heed, just got on with some phys sessions, back into training etc. Yesterday I had to travel to London for an awards dinner held at the guildhall, very nice do, black tie etc but I had a bit of a queasy feeling all day and so didn't really enjoy the dinner as I had no appetite and all I wanted to do was sleep. Today the sick feeling has got worse and my youngest daughter has been sick all day, my wife Michelle is also starting to feel sick so it looks like it might be a winter sickness bug or something, so feeling pretty low at the minute. I rang my instructor Rich to let him know I won't be training tonight and Hannah(my youngest) will have to stay at home tomorrow as the school don't want them back at least 24 hours after they feel better.

To top it all Michelle told me that Eleanor, my eldest had accidently spilled a large cup of water over my laptop! It's Kaput so thats £2000 plus of laptop down the drain, life sucks! With any luck I will be able to claim some of it back on our contents insurance. Just feeling pretty crap and not too happy as this will be another couple of days wasted that I can ill afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment