Sunday 24 January 2010

What a week

Its been a bit of a rollercoaster this week after last weeks serious downer. I hit the beginning of the week head on and kept up a great momentum until Thursday when the stomach bug hit. Up until that point things were going great, I felt strong and positive, the only blip being a stressful time at work with uncertainty around a structure change and the taking on of a new role unsettling me heading towards the weekend.

Frustration has played a big part since Thursday as my head wanted to crack on push through what I thought was just a bit of a stomach ache but the bug that my youngest, Hannah, had ,seemed to have gone through the kids at school, as well as my family like a scythe. Friday morning left me feeling really week and listless, and I have still had a dodgy stomach all through the weekend.

Its times like this that I really get angry, not so much at myself but at the seeming injustice of it all. Just when I have got my head back in the game and when I am triving to make really positive changes, life throws in a few curveballs just to keep it interesting! For once I would just like slow and steady whereas most of my life seems to be about massive change on a regular basis!

This coming week will be a pivotal one I think as I need to reinvigorate yet again and build on the initially positive start to this week to keep building the momentum as I go into Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment