Friday 15 January 2010

Trying hard, but its very trying

This week is proving to be a real weird one from the perspective of maintaining some discipline, nutrition has just been out of the window. Tonight is a prime example where I have been grazing on salty snacks etc I have to say I'm not my usual self at the minute, a little bit fluey and it is screwing me up a bit. Not being able to train yesterday didn't help my state of mind. As I have said before I 'm really hoping next week can get me back into it.

2 comments:

  1. One positive - you posted to your blog. The little things count as well! I had some very negative thoughts today about dropping my Masters altogether today but I keep reminding myself that I'm not alone in this struggle. Neither are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John, read my next post though as it will probably explain a bit more

    ReplyDelete