Saturday 9 January 2010

Mmm

Well what a difference a couple of days can make, in my last post I was feeling like I was getting back into things, well the wheels have well and truly come off.

Thursday night due to the snow and the fact that most of the shops didn't have much in, I decided to get some chips for everyone, okay but not too much of a problem as I had been exercising every day, yesterday however it all went out the window. My wife went out to the cinema with friends and I ended up playing on the playstation and stuffing my face with salty snacks and chocolates left over from Xmas.

Thinking on it this morning partly I think it is because of the odd situation this week with the snow, the schools being off and the fact that, really normal routine has yet to be established, so it almost feels like an extension of the Xmas and New Year holidays. I was really disappointed with myself because time is short and I do need to knuckle down to the phys so that I don't have a problem when I come to the fitness test.

Overall I just am not in the right zone mentally and I hope that next week sees a return to normal service!

No comments:

Post a Comment