Tuesday 6 October 2009

Work Life Balance...What's that

Woke up to see the glowing red numbers on the alarm clock register 5.15am. so started the day. A long trip up the M4 in the rain to London for an all day conference on Digital Inclusion, rock and roll or what eh! Doing this conference whioch was due to finish at 5pm meant I wouldn't be back in the area until after 8pm at the earliest, so the plan was to go straight to training and quickly look at the first part of Choong Moo. This mornings sessions were interesting but the afternnon had nothing that related to my business area, so at 2pm i took the decision that it was time to come home and see my family. So here I am writing this blog.

Will get the opportunity to train tonight but I do want to get back early to spend some time with Shelly as I am up to Bradford tomorrow so will be another late one returning. This is another part of the challenge having to fit in all these training activiites, as well as spending time with the family and juggling a demanding job. We'll just have to see how this pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment