Sunday 11 October 2009

The house is still a mess

Yesterday went okay, we managed to get all the decorating done and by the time Ele came back from her friends house we had the bed and her bookcase done. The look on her face was worth it all though as she is really please with her new 'grown up bedroom'. I did fit a bit of training in though, managed to go through Choong Moo about 4 - 5 times so hopefully am locking in the early sections already. Most likely not going to be able to work on my thesis which is a pain but I am continuing with my research as one of my books turned up yesterday. Starting to read up on Krav Maga which already looks really interesting, certainly one for the student who is keen on self defence principles.

Need to get cracking as I still have a wardrobe and a curtain rail to get up before I can get the opportunity for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment