Wednesday 21 October 2009

Hectic day

The beginning of the week wasn't too bad and today was when it came to a bit of a halt. A very long day of quite tense meetings meant I wasnt able to get home until nearly 7pm tonight, but in the spirit of the thing I got changed and got straight on the treadmill. I had eaten an apple and banana about 45 mins before but after about 5 mins it soon became apparent that I just didn't have the energy and to be honest the inclination so I stopped after a mile and had some dinner.

Monday nights training was good and I picked up one very important point:

* In all of your basics and patterns try to get a mind/body connection to the activity, visualise an opponent and a strike that you will either defend against or attack.
* When looking to visualise use the simplest attack to assist in making the connection.

I did manage to get to a Tuesday night session and run through Choong Moo, feeling pretty confident about the sequence, now I need to focus on elements, such as the jumping side kick to ensure I am showing the correct emphasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment