Monday 5 October 2009

Curve Ball

Okay, started the day out okay, got into work and then got a phone call from my Director telling me that a bit of a curve ball was coming my way in that my job would be altering to take into account my impending management of the Account Managers of a company we have recently acquired. So off I duly went from Trowbridge to Newbury to discuss this, nothing like having a simple life is there!

Writing this in a lunch break and hoping to get home in time for some cardio, very early start planned tomorrow and will be taking my uniform with me as probably won't get back to Wotton until 8.15-8.30pm but will go straight to training as I am keen to start understanding Choong Moo.

Feeling worn down and it is only 2.05pm on Monday, roll on the rest of the week ;)

3 comments:

  1. All very positive stuff Stu, Keep at it! Just thought i'd get a comment in ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good man, putting all the regulars to shame, good to see you last night. Are you planning on coming back any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you too. Seriously considering it, a lot of changes coming up so we'll see how it goes, I certainly intend to pop down some more and keep myself in the loop.

    ReplyDelete