Thursday 8 October 2009

Drive by blog No 2

Was a pretty normal day really, loads to do at work, did manage to get 30 mins on my thesis during lunch and made a good start on WW1 and WW2, have a couple of books coming from Amazon that I will get reading up on when they arrive, mr postman I'm looking at you.

Got back late from work and found a bit of a family crisis happening so wasn't able to go training tonight, I have kept up with my reps today and I did go through Choong Moo (up to the steps I know) so at least i did something positive. Feelng very drained again as I get to the end of the week, I think I have been fighting a bit of a cold so hopefully things will turn around next week. Shelly and I have a big weekend of re-decorating my eldest daughters bedroom but am hoping to get a couple of sessions of forms practice in and maybe a sneaky bikeride.

No comments:

Post a Comment