Friday 23 October 2009

An end to another week

Friday comes around again, not much to talk about at the moment really. I'm starting to get into a routine of fitness and settling into sorting out my nutrition. I may need to alter things a bit as I am noticing a dip in energy in the afternoon and early evening. Last nights training session was a good cardio and strength blast but there was a bit of a mishap with Shirley during sparring as I caught her in the stomach with a side kick. I'm glad I pulled the shot as the wind went out of her like a shot. I have never seen that reaction before and it made me think how effective a well placed side kick can be when done with full power and intensity.

Did some weights today and a few sets of strength exercises, abs and chest and will be looking to do a fitness test on Sunday so am tossing up wether to do anything tomorrow or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment