Friday 2 October 2009

Big day, could it spell change?

Got up this morning, very groggy I think I have been doing too many miles and too many early mornings recently. Today could be interesting, a new opportunity has presented itself which has intrigued me enough to travel to Middlesex on my day off. Did my reps this morning and found that my side is still swollen from my bike accident, probably due to the punding I gave myself in the gym on Weds night. Probably for the best, flush all the bad gunk out and keep the blood flowing. Read the black belt requirements last night, gulp, it all becomes a little bit more real when you look at it set down like that. Hopefully the sun will shine today and all will be okay, things are hectic and I think I need the world to slow down a bit, will enjoy a weekend with some forms practice and perhaps start thinking about the pattern breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment