Thursday 15 October 2009

Feeling crap...

Feel like I'm burning the candle at both ends at the minute. A succession of early starts, long drives and late nights is taking its toll. Today and yesterday were prime examples, 5.15am start, all day working then back home for about 7.30pm, by the time I had had my dinner and sat down it was time for the kids to go to bed, just feeling really tired. Had to be up early again to make sure I could spend some time with Ele as it is her 10th Birthday today, set off for the relatively short drive to Cardiff and when I got there found I didn't have my laptop, then went into a tailspin when it wasn't in the house. After much frantic phone calling to the Hotel I was at yesterday, they luckily found it and popped it into the safe, just means another 5.15am start tomorrow. Ended up coming back early and as a consequence got on the cross trainer, okay, not sure I should have done it but didn't get the opportunity last night, didn't feel energised just crappier. Will be at training tonight but am concerned that I'm feeling so strung out that I wont do it justice, all I want to do is collapse on the sofa and not think about work, training or anything, just take some time to just be.

As it's Ele's birthday I am going to share some fish and chips with her and Shelly, with a small slice of chocolate Birthday cake to finish it off, hopefully that might cheer me up, don't want to feel like this on her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment