Tuesday 27 October 2009

Getting into a groove

Past couple of days have been pretty standard to date, did my cardio yesterday and brought in the next set of chest exercises, which were very tough, may consider bringing a couple of them into the circuit I need to plan out. Training was good last night as I had the opportunity to take a small group of students through the basic applications of the moves within Yul Gok. The purpose was to give the less experienced members of the school a visualisation of the moves so that they could work on that mind, body connection I mentioned last week. Masters was a continuation of the pain and pressure points we started looking at last week. I think I forgot to mention in my blog that last Monday we were running through pressure points and Master Olpin wanted to show a combination of strikes on connecting pressure points. He used me as his demo dolly and in rapid succession struck a combination of pressure points quite lightly but repeatedly, as he was then talking to the rest of the class I suddenly realised that I had been effected by the strikes and just as I piped up with a "...Sir!" my feet started moving and my balance went out! So not a bad demo dolly as the demo showed the real effects of even light strikes.

Feeling a bit stuffed at the minute as I got the girls a portion of chips as a treat for their tea and the chips they left I ended up snaffling (only a few mind :))

No comments:

Post a Comment