Tuesday 9 March 2010

Trying to get things done

I need to vent... I was hoping that this week would be a little calmer than last week with all the stress at home, but oh no, just as one thing is looking a little brighter soemthing else comes along to take a massive chunk out of my backside.

WORK!!!!!

The department I am running is currenlty going through a re-organisation and I am awaiting the commencement of 2 managers who will be responsible for managing the production cycle for me, in the meantime I am the most definately the person trying to keep about 20 plates spinning in the air, the main problem is I don't know about all the plates that I need to keep spinning! Its an impossible situation really and I am getting it off my chest because I was meant to be using today as a catch up on paperwork and some issues at home. But no, so far I have done zero of what I need to achieve and instead am too busy chasing around dousing fires. Very, very frustrating, I really dislike being non-productive, all I am at the minute is a conduit for info passing, not ideal at all.

Starting to feel a bit better after that rant, a combination of being at home and all these issues exploding at once was not the greatest of combinations for my calm and wellbeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment