Sunday 28 March 2010

Too much lard

uurrgghh! Feeling lardy and bloated, the takeaway pizza tonight was a step too far, I feel greasy and fat and now can't wait for salads and fresh foods from now on. I dread to think the damage done this week but then that was always part of the plan, just not worry about stuff this week and do what I fancied. Just need to practice what I have been preaching and get the discipline back in and re-establish my routine.

Part of my journey to black belt has always been about the fact that the getting of a black belt itself was just a by product and NOT the reason for my journey into the Martial Arts, now that I have been given the keys to the car I want to have a good drive and start to explore everywhere. Once I have established that I am still very committed to my chosen school and martial art I would be interested in looking at doing some complimentary things such as Tai Chi or Yoga, but these things are very much in the future. No running before I can walk!

Man I just want to lie down and let it all hang out, trust me, not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment