Tuesday 23 March 2010

Chill Out

I've decided to take things easy this week, I am up in Manchester on business for the next few days so have decided to take advantage of some nice food on offer and have even had a few tipples. I am looking at this week as a bit of a chill out so am not really worried too much about what I eat and drink and am trying to focus on relaxing and kicking back a bit from the intense activity of the past few months.
However I am really keen to get cracking again next week as I have some goals to meet and I am conscious that it is really easy to slip and slack into old ways and I am really determined not to let that happen. So far I am trying to get a decent nights sleep as my sleep patterns have been disrupted from last Thursday onwards and I am feeling pretty tired by the time I get to about 5pm. Of course this isn't really helped by a poor diet (I have rediscovered biscuits today, yummy) and lots of travel. Not to worry, looking forward to a nice curry with the team on Thursday after graduation, still haven't been able to see a doctor yet about my hand, I'm hoping its okay as the swelling seems to have gone down but I am still in a lot of discomfort so might have to see a doctor on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment