Thursday 18 March 2010

Coming off the ceiling

Had a bit of a bad night last night, was still fielding phone calls and dealing with emails so had very little opportunity to relax. This spilled over into a very disturbed nights sleep and pinging awake at 5am, got the kids ready for school and managed to get in for a crisis meeting. As it stands at the moment things are bad but not as bad as they looked last night, so my stress levels have receded somewhat, just feel really tired at the minute. Will get to class tonight though which is good, however can only do 45 mins as I need to get back to pick up my youngest daughter and get her to bed. Hopefully nothing outrageous will pop out of the woodwork over the next couple of days and I can look forward to a cracking grading on Sunday. No matter what happens I will give it my all and I even though the ego needs the stroking that a successful attainment of a black belt brings, I always go back to my reasons for studying a martial art, it wasn't for the belt but for the journey and where it takes you.

KAIZEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment