Wednesday 17 March 2010

Stress Part XX

What a day! Where am I, what am I doing? Nightmare, nightmare, I can tell how bad things have got by the fact I have just scoffed an entire pepperoni pizza and could eat another one. Ideally tonight was meant to be a chilled out, bit of exercise and then review my pattern breakdown, if only that was the reality.

Didn't get back until gone 7pm and by the time I scoffed the pizza I just want to sit down and switch the brain off, I have so much crap zinging around my head due to work (the phone is still ringing) that by the time I start to switch off it will be bed time. I will have to really motivate myself for tomorrow as things are pretty serious, it has nothing to do with me but that's not the point, I am the person in the hot seat and that is that. I have to admit I entertained a fleeting fantasy of just jacking everything in, work, training the whole nine yards. I never would as I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if that's what happened when things get tough, just not who I am. I do need some way to decompress as I also have a national charity event I am going to in Cardiff Friday night and with Shelly looking after her Mum I am going to be doing a lot of running around all weekend, as well as fitting in a grading somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. So basically, what your saying is you want me to give you the beasting of a lifetime on Sunday so that you forget about all the other crap for a bit then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to Sunday, it will just be good to cross the threshold at the Dojang and leave the world behind and just enjoy the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete