Wednesday 21 March 2012

Spring Sunshine

Grabbing 5 minutes break at the National Housing Finance conference at Warwick Uni campus and basking along with all the other delegates in the brilliant spring sunshine. I'm in a suit when I would rather be running, biking or walking through some gorgeous countryside. A small problem though, am not sure if any running will be on the cards for a bit as I have spannered my foot. I think I've bruised a tendon or ligament on my right foot as its very painful just putting weight on it. Very annoyed as this is most likely self inflicted when I went for the run on Monday, I was lured out once again by the good weather when I should have rested it. I'm going to leave it until the weekend and then I may go for a bike ride which obviously has less impact than a road run.

I need to be careful of getting injuries through running as this can be a slippery slope for me to start slacking off and as I have just started to enjoy a run I don't want to take a step back. Time for me to get back to the conference, wish I could sit out here all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment