Sunday 25 March 2012

Grading time

Just got back from the first quarter grading, very enjoyable afternoon it was as we had a really good showing from the school and it was great to see a lot of students on the floor. A little disappointing fom a personal point of view as my theory is very rusty( I was aware of it but still..) Putting my customary positive spin on things I look at it as a review is there to pick up the learning points you need to take forward into the next quarter, so theory needs a good focus then!

A hectic weekend all told but in a good way. My dad came over to stay for the weekend from Ireland and as the weather was so nice on Saturday the whole family duly loaded up in the car and off we went to Lyme Regis. The kids enjoyed the beach, my eldest may have found a flint spear or arrowhead that could be 10's of thousands of years old and I just enjoyed the warm spring sunshine, the sound of the waves and slowly walking along the beach with my wife.

The sun is shining still today and I'm feeling very mellow, the mood enhanced by the thought of a smashing Indian take away later on. Got some chilled tunes on the go and will probably sink into a nice hot bath later on to complete a thoroughly enjoyable weekend. Hopefully the weather will continue for a few more days and I can keep this blissful vibe going!

No comments:

Post a Comment