Thursday 8 March 2012

Mid week madness

Very mixed day yesterday really,it all started off pretty normally and then it all kicked off before lunch which meant I had to change my plans for the day and pushed my stress levels through the roof. It got a bit crazy so I thought I needed to de stress a bit and decided to bite the bullet and replace my knacked 5 year old trainers. I ended up taking a trip to Easy Runners in Bristol and spent my lunch hour going through a running gait analysis and then got myself a brand new pair of running shoes.

The rest of the day was spent rushing about doing work related stuff and generally raising my blood pressure and getting ratty with everyone, it wasn't until I had met my youngest daughters teacher at her parents evening that I actually felt calm and relaxed again. I felt so good that I ended up buying a box of chocolates, a bottle of fizz and ended up having a decadent evening in a hot bath with the wife!

Mid week drinking is not something that i do very often, if at all and waking up this morning reminds me why! It's the sore head and fuzzy thinking that I am going to blame for the fact I bought a new iPad, I have had my iPad 1 since it came out in 2010 and I always said to myself that when a retina version came out I would replace it, this morning the hand slipped and whoops, new iPad on order!

Just have to pay for it all now...

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar 'slip' recently and am typing this on my iPad2. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete