Saturday 26 December 2009

So full

I'm amazed I can type with all the Turkey, mince pies and Chocs I have consumed in the last 24-36 hours. I feel really stuffed, bloated, sluggish but content that the kids have had another good Christmas, they are starting to get a bit fraught as the long exitement filled Christmas and boxing day frivolities come to an end. I think tomorrow a session on the x-trainer, just to keep the muscles from atrophing will be in order!

House party in the early evening will mean much merriment and good food with a housefull of friends and small kids, I think I will need a stiff drink just to get through it.

On an MA realted topic i am thoroughly enjoying a pressie that my kids got for me in the form of a book called 'The killing Art' by Alex Gillis, dubbed as the untold history of Tae Kwon Do it is a really interesting read and was recommended to me by a fellow student. It's a real eye opener and I am finding it difficult to put down.

Another couple of days and its back to work, boo! Will need to get maximum fun in!

No comments:

Post a Comment