Thursday 24 December 2009

Is it Xmas already?

Just thought I'd fire in a quick post, managed to get up the enthusiasm to do a short bit of cardio, thought I'd do something different today and went for a short, intense session so put the treadmill on an incline and did 15mins of interval training. I'd forgotten how a simple addition of a bit of an incline really works both your cardio but also your legs. On the last sprint session I was really blowing, may look to do at least one 30 min session on the treadmill with the ususal best effort mile and half but definately to incorporate these much more intense bursts as I have been reading this can really help boost your overall endurance and up the cardio.

Xmas eve and I have had a quiet 20 mins! The girls are all out with Shelly getting their nails done so I may be able to sit down quickly before they get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment