Wednesday 23 December 2009

Arrrgghhh I can't escape

Oh dear, I can't get away from it, bloody work! Even on my days off I still have to cover stuff off, to be fair it is a situation that I helped to create so I need to clear my messes up, but even so.

Weird day today, had to go out for some last minute food and drink shopping so was caught up in a very busy Waitrose in Cirencester, Shelly slipped down the stairs and twisted her ankle when we got back and all in all not the relaxing day i had envisaged in bed this morning at 8.30am!

Yesterday I prevaricated throughout the day but I did finally knuckle down and got a 30 min cardio session in on the running machine, if yesterdays performance getting there is anything to go by sticking to this plan is going to be tough. After this I am going to do a weights session and again tomorrow afternoon I will force myself to either run or do 30 mins on the x-trainer.

Tonight is a curry night at my sisters so really looking forward to just chilling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment