Sunday 13 December 2009

I was right

It was a very busy weekend, here I am just gone 7pm and I am looking back thinking 'where did the weekend go?' Did try to get a little lie in this morning but only managed it until 9am and then it was all hands on deck to start getting the kitchen tidy, getting Ele ready for her grading and then before you know it, its the adult masters grading and its 4pm! Really enjoyed to day, I especially enjoyed the breaking as I havent done it with a palm or with my left foot before so it was a really positive way to finish the grading off with.

Next week is going to be manic, this is the last proper week that I am filling the role of sales manager so I am out and about all over the place and coupled with 2 sales meeting and a management board meeting at the end of the week I will be extremely glad to have a weekend of doing nothing (except maybe sneaking in a quick bike ride) and lounging around in my pyjamas. But before I can enjoy all that I have a 5.30am start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment