Tuesday 15 December 2009

Goofing around

Rain, rain, rain, I was starting to feel festive last night and then got up this morning to the foul weather. This rain always gets me down, I would much rather wake up to a crisp and frosty morning. Last night in class was a good laugh, plenty of goofing around, striking, light sparring drills, fancy kicks and breaking, all good fun. That was the last session of class so will need to ensure I get an opportunity over the Xmas hols to keep on top of patterns etc. I did do a cardio session last night on the cross trainer, felt really energised so pushed myself hard and I am really feeling it today. Quick trip over the bridge today for a business meeting and then its Eleanors Christmas play tonight.

By the way I did treat myself last night to a couple of Xmas treats after training, a bit of indulgence every now and then doesn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment