Wednesday 9 December 2009

Getting hectic

Christmas is looming and work is going into overdrive as this is our year end so I am out and about pretty much from now on, this means that Thursday will be my last training session of the year. I will be attending the grading on Sunday as it is always a good opportunity to put yourself under a little pressure to see how you have been progressing, plus gradings are always good as it gets loads of us together. Tuesday night was good as my eldest daughter needed to stay behind due to lifts etc and I always enjoy spending soem time with her at the school as I get to see how she is progressing within her MA. She has been training now for about 5 years and she has a real enthusiasm for MA that can't help but rub off on you, always a good time spent when I am with her and does recharge my own batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment