Friday 13 November 2009

Still not feeling it

Been radio silent for the last couple of days because I just haven't had anything remotley positive or interesting to say. Weds night I went out with my team and had a good Thai meal, I did do some basic reps before going out but my heart wasn't really in it, did avoid temptation on the booze though so I suppose a positive.

Thursday was a real pain as a late finish meant I missed training, as I was thoroughly pissed off I decided I was at least going to get something from the night and got on the cross trainer for 30 mins, it did mean thought that I didn't eat until later and suffered for it as my stomach was not happy.

Still feeling in a bit of a fugue, hopefully will wake up tomorrow feeling a bit more positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment