Tuesday 24 November 2009

Off the rails...not quite

Training was good yesterday night, it was good to get back into class after missing all of last week, also managed to get in some exercise so was really tired by the time I got back early from class. Coudln't stay for the Masters session as I hadn't been able to spend much time with the family so had to get back.

Today was a nightmare from start to finish, late getting into work due to traffic and then a really long day of meetings was made worse by the fact that the A46 was closed so a massive detour later via Chippenham I managed to get home after 9pm. As it was so late the cravings kicked in and I ended up having a chinese takeaway so its only my fault if I end up not losing any weight again this week. It was a tough day today and that I think added to my ease of slipping into some poor nutrition so I just need to get a grip of things and get back into the swing of things.

2 comments:

  1. It was good to have you back in class. You always seem to have a useful nuance to improve my technique, like the help with the twin forearm block on Monday. It really felt a lot more in control after your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers John, its a shame I missed Tuesday night as I like getting the opportunity to just focus on a couple of things.

    ReplyDelete