Thursday 19 November 2009

Missing in Action

Wow, just noticed that I haven't posted since my rant on Sunday, basically I have been really busy with a conference and exhibition the last 3 days so its been a whirlwind kind of few days. I was lucky that the hotel I stopped in had a gym so I was able to get a good cardio work out in and a strength and weights set the Tuesday evening. Yesterday moring was meant to be an early morning cardio session to blow the cob webs out but I had had such a lousy nights sleep that all I wanted to do wa crawl back into my pillow, so that's exactly what I did!

Due to the busy week I have done nothing martial arts related at all which ties a bit into my Sunday rant, even though I knew this week was coming etc etc I still get frustrated with myself, which is odd because the rational part of me is not trying to focus on the 'get the black belt, get the black belt' kind of attitude but at a deeper level my basic make up of going all out, not quitting and striving to succeed is causing me grief. Hopefully a good muddy x-country bike race on Saturday will switch me off for a few hours and allow the old grey matter to recharge a bit.

Training should be good tonight and hopefully will be able to get 45 mins of theory done, will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment