Friday 29 June 2012

Lots of positivity floating about

Blimey, its amazing how things can change pretty quickly. I ve gone from feeling pretty desperate about stuff to absolutely buzzing with positive energy.

Recently there has been a lot of good stuff going on at the school, with new students coming in, more memebers getting involved in the quarterly challenge and all of this has helped kick start of a real positive wave of enthusiasm which is infectious.

This energy has helped me start to focus again on what needs to be done to prepare for BB grading in less than 3 months time (gulp!)I'm getting regular phys done now which always makes me feel happy and last Saturday I even managed my furthest run yet, 8.5 miles!

trying to build in more basics, theory and patterns practice, small, baby steps at the minute to ensure that I dont overstep and crash back again. Lets see what the weekend brings eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment