Saturday 3 October 2009

Mmmm doughnut...

Had a good day yesterday, apart from the 5 hours in a car on my day off. Had a good meeting, all very positive, a different opportunity presented itself which is worth exploring so just need to wait a couple of weeks to see how things pan out. Got back about 6pm and as my plan said cardio I got straight on to the cross trainer, dylu did my time and then cracked on with some reps on the free weights. Felt good and then settled down to a relaxing (relatively) Friday night.

Today so far has been a hectic one, left the house at 10am and had to do tonnes of shopping to sort out a redecoration of my Eldest daughter, Eleanors, bedroom. By the time we had all got in to Yate it was well past lunchtime so decided to treat Ele with a Burger from BK, mmmm flame grilled beef! I did resist and was hoping to grab a salad from somewhere but no luck. It was all made worse when we eventually got something from a nice sandwich shop and Michelle and the girls decided on having cakes as well. The jammy donut Hannah chose looked really good and she made it worse by smacking her lips after every bite to get all the sugar stuck to here mouth and fingers.

Will do my reps tonight as I have done every night so far and on the whole when I get on the scales tomorrow I am hoping for a positive outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment