Wednesday 24 February 2010

Stress...the stuff of life

Ah what a morning, nothing like getting up and feeling really old and broken down! My shoulder has started playing up again, I have rested it for nearly 4 weeks and I thought this week, just ease into some upper body, no more than say 20 press ups a day and up until today it all seemed okay, this morning i am finding it difficult to lift my arm higher than my shoulder. I think I am going to have to get some physio or something on it as this can't go on, the main problem with that is when can i do it! I can't take any time off work as things are just insane at the minute (and to be honest will probably stay like this for at least a couple of months, if not until Summer) and my weekends are filled up with having to do stuff with the kids and support Shelly with her Mum and Dad (he goes into a care home on Saturday whilst Shelly's mum preps for a heart op next week)

I really wanted to stay in bed this morning and have a day oblivious to anything, however got to just get on with things and not stress the stuff I have no control or influence over and concentrate on getting some positive outcomes generated to keep the, happy, happy, Joy, Joy stuff going.

No comments:

Post a Comment