Monday 8 February 2010

Another day another dollar

Had a cracking weekend, managed to get out Saturday afternoon and met a couple of mates at the pub to watch the Ireland rugby game. I spent 2 hours drinking lime and soda as I didn't want to load up with empty calories, so was sticking to one of my goals on this journey. The night before, my wife and I had a free night from the kids so we settled down to a chilled night with a nice bottle of wine and some good food, really relaxing and a great way to recharge the batteries.

Looking forward to a weekend away in a couple of weeks with some friends, will manage to get a hard bike ride in and hopefully will be able to walk off a nice fried breakfast with a bimble up sugarloaf. Feeling pretty fit all round apart from the twinges in my right shoulder, I have used it today on some press ups and it is still giving me some gip but not as bad as it was a week ago. Will need to keep the effort up this week and start pulling all my black belt submission stuff together so that I can polish off the practical stuff needed at the grading.

No comments:

Post a Comment