Friday 13 April 2012

Where has the week gone?

Well, it's Friday already and only a couple of days left before back to normality. Ive packed a lot in this week with Shelly and the kids. My birthday flew by, topped off my a massive burger from Bristol's top burger place, The Burger Joint and yesterday I went to see Battleship as I haven't seen a dumb alien invasion movie at the cinema for years, it was okay.

This week has been important as it has been a decompress session from everything and has enabled me to get into my six mile route for running, as for other training related stuff, I did a good open session where I did a solid hour of patterns practice. Really useful as it highlighted a few rusty areas and this will help me going forward.

Feeling nice and chilled, looking forward to splashing about in the water this afternoon at the Oasis centre in Swindon and tomorrow Shelly and I have the opportunity to go on a 10 mile walk around the local countryside. This walk is a test of my newish walking boots before my first team walk on the 22nd in Wales with the guys from work for the Welsh 3 Peaks charity 24hr challenge.

Now just enough time to finish the coffee off...

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you had time to chill out and catch up!

    I've "pinned" your blog to Firefox (where it shares the stage with the likes of Ilyokwan BBA Forum, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) so it will be much easier for me to keep up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers John, I am working on the thesis tomorrow so will endeavour to put an extract up on the blog.

    ReplyDelete