Wednesday 4 April 2012

What a difference

Blimey, looked at the last post, bit gloomy wasn't it? This week seems totally different than last week, I feel energised, confident, chilled and am happy when I get to do stuff I enjoy, like training on Monday night! It was a good session as we concentrated on the basics linked to the pattern Yul Gok and then ran through the pattern itself, after that it was a focus on pattern breakdowns which was an excellent refresher as I need to get cracking on that part of the testing cycle.

Also fitted in a run so far, which is important as I need to up the distance next week, will soon be reaching the furthest distance I've ever done as a straight road run but I am conscious that I need to keep varying the cv work I do so I am also looking to include a bike ride once a week.

Its Wednesday and I'm still feeling good, roll on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment