Sunday 1 April 2012

Crap, crap, crap, crap, the week was crap

Great title for a blog entry, really reflects how I have been feeling this week. Not in a bad stomach kind of way, but I have had a couple of days where its been particularly bad, but more in a just 'can't be arsed with anything' type of mood. I don't feel like this very often but when i do I am just grumpy, constantly bored, difficult to motivate, irritable, lazy etc etc Strange when I look at what i did last week, sorted out the garden, pressure hosed the slabs, cleaned the cars, cooked, went training, did two long bike rides and completed all the stuff I needed to do for week, even finished one task well in advice!

Even with all these 'achievements' my mood has just been one of 'meh, so what' or 'I'll do it when I want to' type attitude, nothing I have done has made me feel that positive, energised, motivated or anything really, its not that its negative its more that its just a blandness to everything.

As i've said I don't feel like this very often, maybe 4-5 times in a year but when I do Im just crap, crap, crap. I would rather I just lay in bed and didn't have to interact with anyone or do anything that didn't just take my fancy at the time. Thinking about it now, whilst still feeling a bit like I have done all week, I may have to put it down to a price I have to pay for the rest of the time when I am pretty much upbeat all of the time, positive, highly motivated, not that grumpy (this wife and kids may disagree here) and always looking on the bright side of life (cue Eric Idle!)

Thats enough for posting today, just wanted to get some thoughts out and hope that I wake up feeling better than I do at the moment as its Sunday night and I am finding it difficult working up any enthusiasm for tomorrow.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment