Friday 2 April 2010

Not the week I was hoping for

Bit of a shame really when it came to this week. I had good intentions to get back into the swing of things but as per usual life gets in the way of our best laid plans. The hand has been throbbing a fair bit, a reminder of the black belt exam!

I was also looking to get moving forward with the nutrition and up to yesterday I was doing okay, first I was seduced by some home made chocolate cake, then I was very late with dinner as Shelly was ill so I had to get Ele to training and by the time I got her back i ended up hitting the toast and peanut butter pretty hard, to top it off I then ate an entire Easter egg, prat!

Training has been cut back as well what with fractured wrists and a poorly wife, not the week I had planned but just need to make the best of it, I have been using the treadmill and doing 30 mins of power walking so at least I am trying to keep some aspect of fitness going.

No comments:

Post a Comment