Friday 4 May 2012

Not good, not good

Firstly apologies for the tone of this blog post, its going to be pretty down, this is just a reflection of where my head is at today. This week has been one of the worst for a long time, luckily no one has been hurt, no one has died but in terms of how I am feeling personally its shit! Work has been particularly difficult this week as I am assisting in reshaping our entire sales operation and its making for a monumental headache and tonnes of work and stress that I had hoped had been put behind me a while ago. To add to that my health has taken a bit of a dip this week, my previous post showed that my run earlier this week was highlighting something wasn't right, i was hoping it was just a dip in energy levels but its been a bit more than that. I have felt so drained of energy this week that I must be fighting off some sort of bug as my stomach problems have also been playing up, this in itself with a hectic work schedule is usually enough to knock me off my stride, but its also been coupled with some difficulty sleeping so not a great combination, overworked, overtired etc etc. To top it off my car decided to have a serious engine problem which looks like it won't give me much change back from £1500, so forgive me if i take today to wallow in self pity and rant and rave like a madman (which I wont as I cant even work up the energy to do that)this is me at my lowest for a long time, not been training now for 2 weeks and the journey has most definitely been derailed for a moment. I cant even be arsed to moan anymore...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. Thank goodness, though, that life is a rollercoaster and not just downhill ;-) Or just flat and boring ... :-) Which is not to say that (like you, I guess) I wouldn't enjoy some flat right now!

    ReplyDelete